Being the completely Type-A person that I am, only coming up with 12 things in my previous post was really starting to bother me. So, I set out to finish what I had started. Here are 13 more things about me:
- I hate starting new jobs, absolutely hate it. I hate not knowing how to use the photocopier, how to pull up the letterhead, or even how to use the coffee machine. I am definitely not one of those people that gets antsy once they’ve been in a job for a little while. I’m not saying that I like to be comfortable in my job, but I do love to be comfortable in my surroundings.
- I attend Jazzercise classes. They are awesome, you should try it, and, no, leg warmers are not mandatory.
- When I have money I have a hard time not giving it away. I’m always looking at things thinking “so and so would love this, I should get it for her”, or “Hubby really deserves this, I’m going to buy it for him”. I really believe that if I won the lottery all of my winnings would be given away to friends and family in a matter of days.
- I’m still 12 years old, seriously. I love Nancy Drew, Anne of Green Gables, and I could still watch endless amounts of Full House.
- I love nothing more than hosting dinner parties, I guess it’s the Betty Draper in me.
- This may sound really strange, but I believe I’m an “old soul”. I’m still on the fence about the whole past lives phenomenon, but I just have this feeling like my soul has been around for many, many years; that my body is new, but my mind and soul have existed for years beyond my age.
- Each time I sing O Canada in a crowd, I want to cry. The thought of our nation banding to declare love for our beautiful country makes me so full of happiness and pride.
- I’ve never left the continent of North America.
- When I try and explain to other people what I do in my job, it always sounds extremely boring. I find my job extremely interesting, yet I can never seem to make subdivision plans and title searches sound exciting.
- Each time I smell lavender I think about our honeymoon, and what a great time Hubby and I had.
- I completed the West Coast Trail when I was in grade 10. It was one of the best experiences of my life, and I would love to go back!
- The best beauty tip I’ve ever received is to use baby oil right when you get out of the shower. Seriously, you will never suffer from dry skin again.
- I have the best husband ever; he is so caring, kind, funny, supportive, and loyal that I couldn’t have asked for a better partner to go through life with. I love him more and more with each day, and I can’t wait for what the future has in store for us.
There you have it, folks, 25 things about moi!
|these two bring me so much joy and happiness|