To be honest, I don’t really like the term “bucket list” – I don’t want to think about kicking the bucket. However, I do really like the idea of making a list of all the things that you want to do in your life. I’m going to call mine, “My Life List”. So, here it is:
- Visit Egypt and explore the inside of an ancient tomb.
- Zip treck!
- Host Christmas dinner for our whole family.
Attend an Olympic event.
- Be a mother (no, fur babies don’t count!).
Successfully make a pie crust from scratch.
- Learn not to take what others do or say personally.
- Travel to Germany and visit family.
My list is small as I plan to add to it slowly. I only want to add things that have real meaning to me; things that I would be really disappointed about if I didn’t accomplish in my life time. Some are big dreams, some are little, but it doesn’t matter – these are all things that I aspire to do!
|Germany v. Sweden – February 17, 2010|